Design your own “Hanbok” for K-POP artists!
(※ All members and groups may be subject for submission)
Creative work of art featuring K-POP artists wearing Hanbok in your own style
K-POP fans from Korea or anywhere else in the world
※ 1 submission per person (Team submissions and multiple submissions not allowed)
Monday, September 27 – Sunday, October 17, 2021
* Deadline: Sunday, October 17, 2021, 18:00 (KST)
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (expected)
◾How to Apply
1) Design Hanbok for your favorite artist.
* Format: Hand drawings, illustrations, etc.
* Submission paper size: 1 submission in A3 (420 x 297mm) or A4 (297 x 210mm)
* File type: 1 file in JPG or PNG
* File name: [Hanbok Design] Event_Participant Name
Ex) [Hanbok Design] Event_HongKilDong_Title
※ Submit hand drawings in the form of scanned high resolution images
2) Upload your work on your Instagram or Twitter account with all of the key hashtags below
(Your account must not be private)
※ Key Hashtags
3) Fill out the Registration Google Form to participate.
※ The Google Form must include: Your name, contact information, social media link, participation agreement form, agreement on the collection and use of personal information, and the image file of your work
#Kculturefestival #kpop #kculture #Hanbok #K-POP Fan Art (Hanbok) Event #BIT #BRIGHT_TOGETHER #BITBRIGHTTOGETHER